Catastrophe Adjusters Since 1996
Licensed and insured, Taylor Brothers Adjustment Company, has provided professional claims handling and service for the past 15 years. We have an experienced staff with a comprehensive training program. Our team of adjusters is ready for the 2011 Hurricane season. Let us be a part of your team.
Contact us for more information.
About Our Company...
- Taylor Brothers Adjustment Company LLC is licensed and insured.
- Our home office is located in Ormond Beach, Florida.
- Owner - Steve Taylor, 15 years experience, FCN # 05010158
- Owner - Allan Taylor, 15 years experience, FCN # 06010489
- We have a comprehensive training program which teaches adjusters to use SIMSOL adjusting software. Adjuster training in the field included on site inspections during Hurricane Katrina and Rita.
Claims Handling Qualifications...
- General Property, Large commercial losses
- Dwelling Policy Claims
- Mobile Homes
- Increased Cost of Compliance Claims
- Repetitive Loss Claims
- Group Flood Policy Claims
History of Major Storms Worked...
- 1996 Hurricane Hortense - Puerto Rico
- 1997 Minnesota / North Dakota
- 1998 Hurricane Georges - Puerto Rico
- 1999 Hurricane Floyd - North Carolina
- 2001 Tropical Storm Allison - Texas
- 2003 Hurricane Isabel - North Carolina
- 2004 Hurricanes Charlie, Frances, Jeanne & Ivan - Florida
- 2005 Hurricanes Katrina & Rita - Louisiana and New York